Benable, they are huge into what you want

Discovering Self-Love Through Sharing: Why I’m Loving Benable
 

Hey beautiful souls, It’s Delise here again—walking this path of self-love right beside you.

I wanted to share something that’s been adding a spark of joy to my life lately—Benable. If you’ve never heard of it, think of it as a space where you can make and share lists of things you love. Products, ideas, books, playlists—whatever lights you up.

For me, it’s become a fun little way to express self-love and also inspire others. I’ve made a few lists around things that bring me comfort, joy, and healing. The best part? People are actually finding value in my lists—two people have even bought products directly from them. How cool is that?

Whether you’re into skincare rituals, mood-boosting teas, self-care books, or cozy hoodies that make you feel like you’re being hugged by a cloud—Benable lets you gather your joy in one place and share it with others. I love that it’s not just about “shopping.” It’s about curating your vibe, and maybe helping someone else find theirs too.

So, if you’re looking for a lighthearted, fun way to honor yourself and connect with others, check out my Benable profile here:                        https://benable.com/Goloveyourself/make-it-make-scents-7e

Remember, self-love doesn’t have to be complicated or heavy. Sometimes, it’s as simple as sharing what makes you smile.


Delise

 

Comments